From: Roderic G Stephens <savecal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] EPIC classical album numbers
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 12:30 PM

To: Tom Cluster and Roger,

Here are the few EPIC albums I have in my collection:

On the semi-classical side:

LG 1019 "Middlebrow" Music for the Hi-Fi Fan with Kermit Leslie Orchestra (some of these tracks were used on radio stations as opening theme music for DJ's)

LG 1021 (definitely "Classical" in the broader sense of the word) The Old Count and the New Count - Count Basie and his Orchestra

Classical:

LC 3044 Gabriel Faure' Requiem, Op. 48 - Pierrette Alarie, Soprano and C. Maurane, Baritone, with Jean Fournet conducting the Orchestre des Concerts Lamoureux and Choeur E. Brasseur; M. Durufle', Organ

LC 3045 Palestrina - Missa Papae Marcelli - Choral Music from the Lowlands (Fifteenth and Sixteenth Centuries) - The Netherlands Chamber Choir, Felix de Noble, Conductor

And last, but not least, from my Alma Mater:

BC 1271 (Stereo) - LC 3871 (Mono) - A Christmas Festival - a recorded performance from the celebrated "FEAST OF LIGHTS" annual Christmas pageant of the University of Redlands Choir - J. William Jones, Director

I hope these add to your list of missing titles.

Rod Stephens