Re: [ARSCLIST] Proper way to store 78s

And remember to gently shake the records away from the spine before decanting
Mal the Elder

*******

Malcolm Smith wrote:
The biggest threat to 78s is albums, particularly the kind that hold a dozen records which were very standard at one point. Leafing through the pages with the album flat on a table will put cracks on the edges of records. If records are in albums, leaf through the album standing on edge.

Malcolm Smith.