[ARSCLIST] A FIRST SOUNDS story on a Country Radio station!

There was a post on Phono-L newsgroup about Dave G doing an interview on a
radio station about the First Sounds. I went to the link and it's a Country
 station! The guy really mangled up spelling Dave's last name as you will
see. It  runs about 50 minutes so I haven't heard it all yet (sounds like it
was recorded  with a 99 cent microphone) but I wanted to share as most of
you probably  wouldn't have found it.

Here is the link:

_http://houndcountry.com/page.php?page_id=38181_
(http://houndcountry.com/page.php?page_id=38181)