[ARSCLIST] SV: [ARSCLIST] DC Art Tools for restoring old 78's/DeNoise/DeClick

HI!

HI!

My replies were both rejected from the system telling it was sent before. I
hasn?t that. Please distribute this message to all of the users!

Regards

Jan

-------------

You wrote:

I use several "black box blinking lights" hardware audio processors.

What kind of Black Boxes are you thinking about??

AND;

"ill be glad to post mp3 of samples"

Just do that, this was really impressive with so little digital artifacts
introduced. Digital artifacts is just what irritates me, much more
irritating than the whole recording unprosessed, I guess...

Especially on old 78 rpm discs

Do you really find this shareware better than DC7?

How about Sound Forge compared with DC7 and the share-wares???

Regards

Jan