[ARSCLIST] take numbers on emerson records

I'm de-duping a stack of 9" Emerson discs and in the dead wax there is what appears to be a matrix followed by a take number. However, there are too many different take numbers for me to believe they are take numbers. For example, I have one copy of #9118 with 3391-1/3397-1 and another with 3391-2/3397-3. Are these stampers? Does anybody know how to distinguish alternate takes on Emerson discs?

Thanks,
David

--
David Seubert, Curator