[ARSCLIST] Twas brillig

And the slithy toves did gire and gimble in the wabe
All mimsy were the borogroves and the mome raths outgabe

Beware the Jabberwock, my son
The jaws that bite, the teeth that snatch
Beware the Jub-Jub bird
And shun the frumious Bandersnatch

He took his Vorpal sword in hand
Long time the ...

Sorry folks, I'm trying to help Bryan diagnose the mysterious error
msgs returned by the listserv software.  I haven't managed this
variety of list, but I'll take a stab at it.

Bryan was going to ask ARSC board members if the ARSC Board list
behaves the same way?

Also, the error msg I got when sending a three word msg was that it
appeared to have been already posted or was identical to another post.
That's why I'm sending a longer msg on this try.

Dick Thaxter
Automation Coordinator
Packard Campus AV Conservation