Re: [ARSCLIST] 78s on the web was:Virgin Sacrifice

If you cannot make it to East Orange,you ought to consider doing a "virtual show" for Mac
http://wfmu.org/playlists/AP  ; he has one of the more popular shows on WFMU,and they are always looking for a similar show to run on alternate Tuesdays.
This site :  http://www.damians78s.co.uk/  ; is very popular.I've even learned of the existence of certain records that I was completely unaware of.like this :

Wagner - The Meistersingers - Overture
Edison Bell Velvet Face 523
Matrices X1163K-1, X1164F-2
Recorded 1921
Available from October 1922
Goossens Orchestra, Eugene Goossens

If you have this,or any other other Goosens on Edison Bell Velvet Face,I would be very interested in buying them.

I would love to own the original 1920 pressing of this Ecosaises
http://nealshistoricalcorner.blogspot.com/2008/12/wilhelm-kempff-pt-3-first-recording.html

As well as early Beechams like this `1916 (?) Columbia
http://www.stokowski.org/1919-1924%20Russian%20Stokowski%20Acoustics.htm

I have quite the want list of unusual Columbia and Victor classical,mostly acoustic sets,if you have any you want to unload.If you have any early classical piano Aeoleon-Vocalions...

There are quite a lot of shellac blogs out there.Classical,jazz,kiddie records and general pop.
http://www.78rpm.hovers.nl/index.html
http://hitoftheweek.blogspot.com/

With all you talk about here,I'm  sure  you could do as well or better.

                                   Roger