Re: [ARSCLIST] Fred Gaisberg: The First A and R Man

From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

Stephen Miller wrote:

> Paul Gambaccini delves into EMI's Hayes archive to uncover the
> remarkable story of Fred Gaisberg, the music collector, technician
> and entrepreneur who brought recording to Britain over 100 years ago.
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00krhhl

----- this link:

http://is.gd/11QAV

was provided as an alternative in response to my contribution on this
programme on:

http://soundresources.ning.com/profiles/blogs

by Richard Ranft

> [Sadly, time limited period in which to listen again]

----- to be precise, one week to Saturday 20 June 2009, if you want to catch
the complete version. There appears to be a subsequent shorter version that
has also been broadcast, and that will be available for one week after that.

Kind regards,

George