[ARSCLIST] Leah Biel's Documentary DVDs Now Available

As you know, last Saturday my daughter Leah's documentary about record
collectors "For the Record" debuted at ARSC.  She has now made DVDs
available with a special discount to all of our friends here on
ARSCList.  For ordering info go to
http://fortherecorddvdspecial.blogspot.com/   If there is any problem
getting to that site, just email me off-list.

We've created some very handsome packaging for it, including a booklet
with thumbnail pics of all of the interviewees.  We hope you'll enjoy
it.

Mike Biel  mbiel@xxxxxxxxx