Re: [ARSCLIST] seeking International Classical Record Collector articles

Hi there,
I have some copies of ICRC and as luck would have it, I've been cleaning out crap and have come across them,
so I know where they are. Do you know what dates of the articles?

Stan Punzel

Tom Fine wrote:
Hi All:

Does anyone have copies of issues 2 and 3 of this magazine they would loan me? There are listmembers who will vouch that I return things I borrow in good order. Specifically, I am seeking a copy of parts 2 and 3 of:

The Nixa/Pye story, by John Snashall
Part 1 (issue 1, p 8)
Part 2 (issue 2, p 57)
Part 3 (issue 3, p 52)