To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 8:59 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Why you can't find those copies of Vocalion 1113?

I must respectfully and vehemently disagree! If I ever met a toothsome young lady wearing a Moondog 78 as a hat I would marry her on the spot!

AA

Tom Fine wrote:
OUCH, this is only slightly less foolish than extincting bird species just for the plume feathers for ladies' hats.

-- Tom Fine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Fitzgerald" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>