Re: [ARSCLIST] 30 vs 15 IPS EQ - was One Inch, two track master tapes- 15 or 30 IPS

Thanks Scott! I certainly didn't want to offend anyone!

I'm home at my G5, getting ready to clean up the studio for a mix session with Peter Rowan bright and early... all digital... only a demo.

Have fun! send conference reports!

<L>

Hey, Speaking of Detroit, did you know Bob Ohllson? One of my mentors:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_AV3lwJ6RA>
<L>
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689