Fra: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] På vegne av Tom Fine
Sendt: 27. mai 2009 01:49
Til: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Emne: [ARSCLIST] Proper Box UK

Hi:

Does anyone have some facts on Proper Box UK, specifically on their Machito
set? Did they have
access to metal parts or laquers or are these garden variety 78 transfers?
Who did the transfers?
Lots of processing or minimalist? I couldn't find any audio samples online.

Thanks in advance if you know the facts.

-- Tom Fine