Re: [ARSCLIST] Les Urnes de l'Opéra (1907-200 7)

So, I have listened to several of theses, and while I find the singing and the restorations excellent, the orchestras all sound wildly out of tune to me! Is this approximately normal for hundred year old recordings, or what? One would think that they would be in sparkling good tune for a recording...

Curious on other opera lovers' opinions.

Lou
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689