Re: [ARSCLIST] Pest Control

Omigod, I am sure they have better places to live than in our archives. There are limits to preserving nature! We want them out of the tapes and records, not eradicated…

Cockroaches are ancient as well, and may outlive us, but I am not about to make them happy nests in the pantry!

No morals involved; these critters have the advantage.

<L>
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689