Re: [ARSCLIST] FW: Rejected posting to ARSCLIST@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

Today I was surprised to see in the daily digest of ARSCList messages three copies of a message I sent yesterday. What happened is that each time I tried to send the message, I got a rejected posting message; so I altered the message slightly and tried again. Since I see only the daily digest, I didn't realize that despite the bounced mail message from ARSC, each message was actually going through to the List.

-- Jack Raymjond