Re: [ARSCLIST] Technics SP-15 to computer nightmare

I always transfer in stereo and then process digitally to mono. Helps me pick the quietest channel, or pieces therefrom, to work with.
Mfro

*******

Lou Judson wrote:
What about bringing the two channels together for mono? No doubt it was recorded in mono...

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689