Re: [ARSCLIST] German reading skills needed

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Fine" <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I have an article from a German hi-fi magazine, about RCA and Mercury classical records, that I would love to read in English since I don't speak or read German. Is there anyone on-list who is interested enough in this topic to provide a translation? I don't care if it's just you reading and translating into a microphone, I just want to know what the article says. Happy to provide you with a copy, of course. Please ping off-list if you can help.

I could attempt this...but I know we have actual German listeners, who
could do a MUCH better job!!