[ARSCLIST] Appraisal of sound recordings

The billboard page for my new, www.recordappraiser.com page is up.

It's scope will broaden as I get time  to write additional parts of it.

In prep is a segment that will cite the appropriate IRS publications and brief paragraphs about various confusing aspects of the process.

I plan to discuss when a formal appraisal is required and explain the oft-confusing self-created works.

I'm interested in knowing what you guys feel belongs there- what other confusing aspects of the process should I address?

Constructive suggestions welcomed.

Steve Smolian