Re: [ARSCLIST] SSS Agfa [WAS: Ampex 456 and Shamrock 041 Manufacturing Specs?]

On another musical note the name is DUNCAN MORISON-He was the pre-war
pianist for Scotland's greatest Tenor Canon S.M..Pearl cd's have told to
correct the error in the notes in their admirable cd issue to no
avail.Beecham said-aways spell a name correct-how true.
N.Barrett