[ARSCLIST] Commercial: Record auction closing on March 20

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder - our current record auction #126 (2009 - A Record Year) is closing on March 20.  If you have submitted bids then we want to thank you very much.  If you have not submitted bids but are considering a few choice records on the list, please remember that the bid deadline is only 10 days away, and you know how time flies when you're having a good time.  And finally, if for some reason you did not get your PDF copy of the auction list, there is still time to request it, look it over, and submit your bids.  We hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,

Tom Hawthorn
Hawthorn's Antique Audio
www.thoseoldrecords.com