Re: [ARSCLIST] Looking for vintage open reel tape machine

Have you considered an Ampex 601? They were used as
field recorders for music projects back in the day. The
Ampex List would be a great resource for information.

http://recordist.com/ampex/

These older machines have major limitations, but it sounds
like a interesting project.

-Jim Atkins

------