From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill Schurk
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 6:26 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Einstürzende Neubauten

Contrary to what Dave Lewis says, the Music Library and Sound Recordings Archives, located in the William T. Jerome Library, in Bowling Green Ohio, still is located on the third floor of that building and has since its inception in 1967. I have been the Sound Recordings Archivist there for all of those years.    The Center for Popular Music is located at Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro, Tenn. but it is in no way associated with us here at BGSU.  We have our main collection on the third floor, the uncataloged LP's, all of the 45's, and our huge biography and portrait files  located on the first floor, and the 78-rpm collection, the tape archives, and transcription discs are located in our remote storage building ( the Northwest Ohio Regional Book Depository) about 15 miles north of campus in Perrysburg. The depository which we use is one of a number that are operated in the state of Ohio and we share ours with University of Toledo
 and the Medical College of Ohio.

Till the vinyl is finyl.

Bill Schurk, Professor

Sound Recordings Archivist

William T. Jerome Library

Music Library and Sound Recordings Archives

Bowling Green
 State University

Bowling Green,
 OH   43403-0170