From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas Stern
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 11:52 AM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] film music recording resource wanted

  Does anyone know of LISTS, COLLECTORS, DATABASES etc. relating to
film music???
  I have made numerous inquiries and searches for a 10-in LP album issued
by STINSON (SLP-38 Lounging Music) which contains the WARSAW CONCERTO,
but have so far been unable to locate a copy.  I am hopeful that targeting
film music sources might be productive.
  THANKS!
Best wishes, Thomas.