[ARSCLIST] Julian Eltinge information

Dear Collective Wisdom,

I have been trying to determine (for a researcher) whether there are any
surviving recordings of the singing of vaudeville performer and female
impersonator Julian Eltinge (c1883-1941).  Although he was very popular
in his day, it doesn't appear that there are any recordings.  I only
found mention of two test pressings in Sam Brylawski's RCA discography.

Can anyone out there enlighten me about this?  Many thanks!

Carole

Carole Vidali
Music Librarian
Syracuse University Library