[ARSCLIST] Fwd: clearing out several A80/QC cassette-tape, open-reel machines

In case of interest I forward this:
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689

Begin forwarded message:

We have several A80/QC cassette-tape, open-reel machines.

Most came purchased direct from mastering QC room at Sony in Carrolton, GA ....and EMI duplication room in Jacksonville, IL., as those facilities were in process of down-sizing.

Most of the machines have been sitting unused in a climate- controlled warehouse since they were removed from those facilities.

We are clearing space for a new business venture right now, and need the space that these machines occupy.

If you one or more machines for parts, this is a great opportunity.

We are open to entertain any offers for all or part of this equipment.

Thank you,

F.W. Black
816-767-0050
cassette@xxxxxxxxxx
ps.. we are also now accepting inquiries and offers on (many extra Studer A80 pancake checkers), (an inventory of excess SAKI / LLH duplicator heads), (spare King 2797s, Concept Design MK2000, and CD9000 cassette loaders), (a spare Apex 2-color cassette printer), (spare Scandia norelco wrappers), (a spare cassette plain paper labeler and die cutter), (a spare Emerald/PakTek Norelco J- Card&Cassette inserter), (a spare Emerald/PakTek Poly Box Cassette inserter), as well as thousands of spare parts for the above and many more duplicating, loading and packaging machines.
This message is from the Studer list : www.recordist.com/studer