[ARSCLIST] Comment on limitations, was Magnetic tape brand

I think _all_ of us would be interested in a picture of said tape/box, and a discussion like this could be easily aided with visuals. However, a listserv is not the best location for such a presentation. Perhaps such a conversation could take place on the AAA message board, provided any future asker has the time to take a picture and upload it to flickr/photobucket/etc.