From: Marie O'Connell [mailto:azile50@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 7:55 PM
Subject: Magnetic tape brand

I was hoping to get some advice regarding a tape I am presently
accessioning.  It is made in China, is a pancake only which measures 9
inches across, and on the box it says - Stereo Magnetic Tape, AT-220 500 M.
Unfortunately the brand name itself is in Chinese, I presume.  Any ideas?  I
tried googling AT-220 but no luck.

Cheers
Marie