[ARSCLIST] Tascam DA-20 MKII diagnostics - head hours

Anyone here know how to access the diagnostic that shows the number of
hours on the heads of a Tascam DA-20 MKII DAT machine - or if that feature
is even available at all?

Despite my considerable Googling skills, I have not been able to find this
info...  I have downloaded tha manual from the Tascam site, but it does not
mention this function, which is available on most of my other machines...

Thanks!

dave nolan
92nd Street Y
nyc