Re: [ARSCLIST] Current LP releasing companies

 The Lp/CD combo thing seems to be very common nowadays.You pay for the vinyl.and the throw in the CD free,which is about what it's worth.

                                         Roger

--- On Wed, 2/4/09, Jim Sam <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Jim Sam <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Current LP releasing companies
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 5:03 PM

Touch And Go Records still releases vinyl, with a twist that for at least one
album (Shellac's latest, Excellent Italian Greyhound), they also sell 24-bit
audio files from their web site.  I wish I could tell you what sampling rate
they're at, but I already bought the LP/CD combo version by the time I found
out about the 24-bit files.

> At 06:57 AM 2009-02-04, Tom Fine wrote:
>> Now how about a list of currently-in-business LP releasing companies?
Off-hand, here's what popped into my head: