Re: [ARSCLIST] Audio Engineer/Archivist ? Client Sup ply

I'd be interested...! I have three+ years of experience on "campus
radio" at Illinois State University (wound up as music director and
organizer of the station's record library)...three years now "on 'air'"
for the local college's Internet "radio" facility...and personally own
and maintain an archive of some 55,000 78rpm phonorecords...!

However, none of the above is of interest when I don't have a
degree (or two or four) to prove that I "officially" know anything...?!

Steven C. Barr

Are you sure you'd want to move your "half-vast" collection of 78s to New Zealand?

-Matt Sohn