Re: [ARSCLIST] Edison Amberola Stylus

Try APSCO for a replacement stylus for an EDISON AMBEROLA , they are very
reliable !
It would be wise to also replace the damping rings which will be  rock hard
due their age ; with
new pliable ones . This is important for best frequency response and  volume
. Contact
me off list for more info or help with any Edison phono issues as I have
over 30 years
experience in the maintenance and calibration of Edison phonographs  .

web address  :  _http://www.antiquephono.com/_ (http://www.antiquephono.com/)

John  Eberle
AMERERICANA CD MASTERING
313 EAST COLLEGE STREET SUITE  3A