Re: [ARSCLIST] Soapbox

It is a challenge however at least they have a dialogue going and some of
the folks behind the project are major label executives.

I do know for a fact that Sony, EMI and Universal take the issue very
seriously and have made substantial investments in the physical protection
of their assets. The thing to worry about is the smaller labels because they
typically have no resources for preservation to begin with and will be the
worst casualties of both piracy and retail bankruptcy.

Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN
615.385.8051 http://www.hyperback.com    http://womb.mixerman.net