Re: [ARSCLIST] Digital oral history recorders - any recommendations?

My experience has been that people become way more self conscious when a camera is involved.

I don't think a talking head is nearly as valuable as the huge amount of information that would probably be lost to self consciousness.

Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN
615.385.8051 http://www.hyperback.com    http://womb.mixerman.net