Re: [ARSCLIST] Digital oral history recorders - any recommendations?

For musicians this all sounds great! The film crew on this one were "too professional" if you get what I mean. They made it look liek a newmagazine special, not appropriate for oral history.

<L>
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689