Re: [ARSCLIST] Recordisc

These  are most likely "acetate" discs used by home and some commercial recordings that did not need processing.
The surface is soft and easily damaged... as for cleaning  dont get them wet enough that  moisture can get between the  coating and the inner core.
Most "acetate" recordings can be surface cleaned with Windex and wiped  quickly off.
As for play back stylus  I use  2.5, 2.8, 3.3 mil truncated as most are cut with wide angle cutting stylus, especially if they are recorded at 78rpm.
Hope this helps
dnward