Re: [ARSCLIST] OTR online?

Terminology correction accepted! What would be the better term, old records on the air? Classic jazz programming? Never mind... And it was the Lone Ranger in the late fifties that got me really interested in radio and sound.

I'd love to see a program like that - and would love to hear Jazz Rhythm with Dave Radlauer on NPR too. Unfortunatley, the local NPR stations here in the SF Bay Area are almost exclusively talk and news - which I like and listen to - but to me it seems really weird to hear music on NPR! The only times Bay Area NPR stations (of which we have at least four) have music prgrams is when I'm out doing live sound for local music... so I hardly ever hear them. The biggest one (KQED) used to be classical until they found NPR news and talk brought in more money.

Anyway, I'll go exploring, as I'm finding the old music ever more entertaining as I approach maturity (nearly 60 now...)

Happy New Year, all!

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689