Re: [ARSCLIST] "Difference Track"

Is it available online? The closest thiong I found is this guide to head wear and relapping:
<http://recordist.com/ampex/docs/repairtips/heads/nortronics.pdf>
Oh, and the author of that - and a co-founder of Nortonics - has his own shop and website at
<http://www.magneticheadcompany.com/>
and there I find this - is it the document of which you speak?
<http://www.magneticheadcompany.com/NORTRONICS_GUIDE.pdf>

Hmm, 57 mil for mono, and ... 24 mil per channel for stereo, but no diagram to show how they line up, which is the key question.

It would be easy to use the magnetic viewers chemincals to see them. If I had one. Anyone care to look?

Perhaps it is all academic, but now that we are thinking about it...

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689