[ARSCLIST] (commercial) Our 20th Anniversary Auction is now available

Hi Everyone,

Auction 125, our 20th Anniversary Auction is now available!  We're celebrating by offering every 20th bidder a 20 percent discount on the total of his winning bids.  If you've never bid on our auctions before, now might be a good time to give it a try.  What's listed on the auction, I hear you ask?  Well, there's too much good stuff to describe in this short message, but here are a few highlights:

*  Five inch Concert cylinders
*  Brown wax cylinders
*  Early single face discs (many labels and sizes)
*  A Pathe Pfestival, including some 14" examples
*  Historical and Personality records
*  Vintage sheet music
*  Reference books, magazines and paper items
*  Advertising and promotional literature
*  Needle tins, envelopes and accessories
*  Hundreds of jazz and blues 78s
*  Dance Bands of the 1920s and 1930s
*  Country, hillbilly and old time music
*  Foreign and ethnic singles and sets
*  A long run of the 10" HMV Archive series
*  Classical vocal, orchestral and instrumental selections
*  More new/old stock Edison Diamond Discs, including electrics
*  Lots of 82000 classical Diamond Discs
*  Edison 2 and 4 minute cylinders
*  Oxford, Indestructible, Everlasting and Lakeside cylinders
*  An unplayed copy of Edison Diamond Disc #52651 - the last one ever issued
*  .....and much, much more

Visit our website at www.thoseoldrecords.com for more details and a picture gallery of some of the auction highlights.  You can receive a free printed copy of the auction by regular mail, or an electronic copy in PDF format by email  Just send us a request and let us know which one you would prefer.

And, most important, we offer our sincere thanks to all of our present and past customers for making it a great 20 years.  Without you, Hawthorn's Antique Audio would not exist.  So help us celebrate and get started on the next 20 years!

Tom Hawthorn
Hawthorn's Antique Audio
www.thoseoldrecords.com
hawthorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx