Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSCLIST Digest - 11 Nov 2008 to 12 Nov 2008 (#2008-305)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Seery" <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Uh oh
Apologies to everyone on the list. You can blame my 4 year old daughter who got on my computer and well, you know the rest..... Guess I should give her a serious time out or her own computer.
Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Interestingly enough, the accidental postingof entire digests in the
guise of "quoted reply content" is (1) FAR from uncommon, and (2) VERY rarely the fault of digitally-"savvy" four-year-olds (who mostly
KNOW better!!).

For you folks who have elected to receive the list in digest form...
When replying to an ARSCLIST message [usually headed
ARSCLIST Digest #wotever...?!]...
When replying to such a message, MAKE SURE that your e-mail
program is NOT set to"Quote ENTIRE message in reply!"

Is your resident four-year-old knowledgeable enought to appreciate
his/her/itsown computer (these are quite affordable, making that option credible...?!) If so, we're in more trouble than I THOUGHT
we were...?!