Re: [ARSCLIST] FW: stuff for ARSC

From: "Farrington, Jim" <jfarrington@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Forwarded on behalf of Paul Jackson. Warning: an annoying speech begins
> every time you are on the homepage-annoying in that you can't turn it off.

Whatsamatter?  Don't you like Orson Welles?  Actually, if you click on
something you will get there and the preamble will cease.

> From: Paul T. Jackson [mailto:research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
> > Don't know who to send this to, or if ARSC members are already aware
> > of this program.  One of our founding members Pierre Furst was one
> > of the sound engineers at the UN back in 1966...and attended the
> > Syracuse meeting and others.  http://www.un.org/law/avl/

O.K., Paul.  Yes, I remember Pierre, he was great fun to be with in
French speaking Montreal.  But what are we being led to in this site
that concerns Pierre?

Mike (the french-canadians didn't listen to Pierre's french either) Biel
 mbiel@xxxxxxxxx