Re: [ARSCLIST] Aberdeen Music Hall - Harry Gordon

Any rarities of Harry Gordon recordings you might get from the fellow who
has the biggest private collection I think and that's Douglas Lorimer of 8
Ratray.  Street ,Monifieth,Angus,Scotland but don't quote me or guarantee he
has them for sale-last time I bought cassettes ,4 volumes in 1999 and am not
sure if they are in cd format.
Cheers Mike-Tiger