Re: [ARSCLIST] date for Burnswick Haenschon/fenton

I have a friend who is a great grand son of orchestra leader "rubie" greenburg  aks  carl fenton..
I found a Fenton 12" Brunswick #20047 (Queen high medley), that he woud like aproximate date for also is this  rubie  fronting the band as carl fenton or still Gus Haenschon (sp).
Many thanks
don ward