From: m segal [mailto:joule@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tue 11/4/2008 7:50 PM
Subject: VidiPax--still in business?

The question was posed by someone on another listserv, when an email
he sent via their website bounced back, and because a quote request
has gone unanswered for a month. I have no stake in this but it seems
to be more than someone mis-keying an email address. Any guidance
welcome, so I can pass it on.

Sincerely,
Marcia Segal
American Folklife Center
Library of Congress
* * * * *
My opinions are my own, all the live-long day.