[ARSCLIST] digital conversion vendors in the NYC area

Hello,

Manhattanville College is in possession of a number of reel to reel
and cassette tapes dating from the 1950s-1970s. We are interested in
getting a survey of the condition of the tapes (from my limited
experience with audio materials I can tell that they are quite
fragile). Additionally, we would like to have the audio tranferred to
a digital format for preservation purposes. Does anyone have
recommendations for vendors in the NYC metropolitan area that have
experience and a good reputation with such work?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Lauren Georger
Archivist & Special Collections Librarian
Manhattanville College