[ARSCLIST] Fishing -- old Epic Records classical listings

Hello collectors of old record company catalogs:

I'm seeking Epic Records (CBS) listings from 1961 and back, trying to compile a list of all the Philips titles they cross-released in the U.S. market.

I'm also interested, perhaps someone in Europe has the old catalogs, of what Columbia classical titles were cross-released by Philips.

I believe the Philips-CBS relationship lasted from the early 50's until 1961. Then Philips issued under their own label via Mercury, which they had acquired. I believe some of the older titles that had been out under Epic were reissued under the Philips World label later in the 60's.

Anyway, any help with the Epic and European Philips catalogs from the 1951-61 period much appreciated.

-- Tom Fine