Re: [ARSCLIST] looking for supplies

Hello, Michael,

I thought I was in 78-L, but I must have gotten side tracked.  Of course, there's more to MUSIC than RECORDS, I just got a bit bored with cables, power lines, turntables, amplifiers, and the like!  Are there any ARSCLIST threads that deal with early (1898-1914) vocal and instrumental RECORDINGS, as such?  I've run across a couple that interested me, regarding how to clean metal parts, that sort of thing, etc.

Howard