Re: [ARSCLIST] Absolute Polarity

The two speakers being out of polarity. For example, was doing the live sound for a play that featured lots of live music. The fella doing the sound effects (recorded) wanted to use the house sound system instead of putting the SFX through my system. When he turned it on, the speakers were out of polarity (so entrained to say "out of phase" though) so it all sounded wierd. Since this guy was the one who installed the system, I mentioned it and went on to feed his SFX through my system, and hope he'll correct it later on...

<L>