Re: [ARSCLIST] Absolute Polarity

Actually, it was designed for the asymmetry of voice waveforms.

Bob Orban once wrote "Few people outside of broadcasting know that virtually
every broadcast processor incorporates phase rotation to make voice more
symmetrical."

You can read more about phase rotation in Section 1 of this article:

http://www.masterdigital.com/24bit/radioprocess.htm

--
Parker Dinkins
CD Mastering + Audio Restoration