Re: [ARSCLIST] Help !!

----- Original Message ----- From: "J. E. Schmidt" <mgu@xxxxxxx>
How does one sign on to this list and be able to read what's posted?
I've already joined, but the foregoing fundamental does not seem to be well explained anywhere. Without a doubt everybody here knows how, but that doesn't help a new person!

Well, you appear to be SUBSCRIBED to "Arsclist"...! Given that fact, you
should either receive Arsclist messages in individual form (20-60 per day...!)...
or else receive the Arsclist Digest...which I assume is sent out once per day
(or two...it depends on the digital size of the day's messages...?!)

In the former case, you will recieve many...probably TOO many...e-mail
messages whose "From:" entry contains "[ARSCLIST]"...! In the latter
case, you will receive one rather large e-mail message every day or two,
with a similar "From:" entry...!